We are proud to announce that we have now produced 6 Champions here at Homegrown Bullies!

Champions we have produced- Classic CH Delilah, Pocket CH Enemy, Pocket CH Moto Moto,Standard CH Chumlee, Classic CH Gunner, Classic CH Sally

CH Down Home's Shots Fired "Flexx" & Homegrown's Chyna 

Reggie Miller, Vendetta, Sasquatch- I kept 3

GRCH Risky Business & Lola 

CH Chumlee & Kiara

GR CH Wrath & Feenie-

D.O.B- 08/14/2014

5 females and 4 males

CH Chumlee & Sookie-

D.O.B- 09/20/2014

3 puppies total- 1 female and 2 males

CH Chumlee & Mia-

D.O.B- 12/10/2013

5 puppies total- 1 female and 4 males

BAK's Sigma & Mia

D.O.B 06/29/2013

2 puppies- 1 male & 1 female

Homegrown's Lola of Royalty and Homegrown's King Louie. Lola now lives with us here at Homegrown Bullies & Louie is co owned with Amber & Josh Burnham.   

CH Tum Tum & Eve

D.O.B 06/28/2012

10 puppies were whelped in this litter-

GR CH Gatekeeper & Stormy litter

D.O.B- 09/21/2011

There are 3 males in this litter-

GR CH Ooh-Rah & Stormy litter

D.O.B- 08/15/2010

There are 3 living pups from this litter- all are female and all are pockets.

Homegrown's 12 Gauge Shorty &

Homegrown's Lexus

D.O.B- 11/13/2009

Grunt & CH Delilah

D.O.B- 09/27/2009

Homegrown's Savage Outlaw &

CH Delilah litter-

D.O.B- 2008

Homegrown's 12 Gauge Shorty and Homegrown's Layla

D.O.B. 08/03/2007

Puppies produced by our males-

These are breeding's we have done with other kennels. 

Random pics of our dogs-

These are animals that have made a impact on our lives. We miss them dearly & are thankful for the time we did have with them.  

Homegrown's Nino Brown- R.I.P

D.O.B- Sept. 1998

D.O.D- 09/18/2012

Nino was my first APBT. He changed everything for me. I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on him, I thought, that's the ugliest puppy I've ever seen in my life. But all that changed quickly because he won my heart over. Nino hands down was the best dog I've ever owned. He loved me and my family dearly. I never had to question if he would protect us or not he was extremely loyal. I bought Nino from a backyard breeder when I was a Junior in high school. He went everywhere with me, my sister Ashley and my best friend Amanda. Nino was exposed to a lot of things. My parents did not want me to own a pit bull b/c they were "viscous" animals. I kept Nino at a friends house for the first 6 months of his life, then brought him home. My parents divorced in those 6 months and well, my Dad was a lil weak and I knew he wouldn't tell me no. The bond I had with Nino was always strong, I protected him at times from situations that if I could go back, would of never happened. He protected me at times as well, just his presence alone I believe probably kept me safe as a teenager b/c I definitely was a young and dumb child at one point lol.

After growing up and moving out Nino became my house dog. He was always just a all around good dog. He never chewed anything up, unless he was mad and even then it would be minimal. He never had accidents unless he was sick. He and Layla have changed so many minds about this breed. People that visited us eventually fell in love with them and most of them, own the breed now. Nino LOVED the river. He would dive for rocks and swim for hours. He would have a audience of people watching in amazement. We took him to the river as long as his body would allow him to go. The last year of his life, I knew he could no longer handle it. I also knew that when that happened my best friend didn't have much time left here. I dreaded the day that I would have to make the decision to put him down, but somehow I knew that I would. When 2012 rolled around I noticed Nino sleeping a lot more. He was almost deaf and cataracts were in both eyes. I took him in for blood work and everything was normal. By September, I knew that something was wrong. I had to really encourage him to get up and go out. My other dogs had began picking on him b/c he was slower and feeble. He would go to the bathroom and come in and pass out immediately. He would fall walking, I knew it was time. I took him to my dear friend Dr. Mobley to make sure I was right. We did bloodwork and this time it revealed his liver was failing. I made the decision to let him go. It was one of the hardest decision's I've ever had to make. I do not believe in being selfish with my animals, and Nino was definitely suffering.

 Homegrown's 12 Gauge Shorty- R.I.P

D.O.B- 4/20/2005

D.O.D- 7/18/2011

Class- Classic

Gauge was also one of the best dogs my husband & I have ever owned. We bought Gauge in 2005 from Brock & Jesse Grantham of FL. Gauge was always a very high drive dog. He took to the spring pole the first time we tried him on it. He dominated every dog in our yard when it came to chasing balls, flirt pole, spring pole, everything athletic we tried. We tried weight pull with him, he took right too it. He was amazingly smart and eager to please, a trait that I love about this breed. Gauge for us, was the epitome of what we wanted in this breed.

We only bred Gauge 5 times. He was pretty much bred inside our yard and one other local kennel (R&K) here in AL. Some people have based their entire breeding programs around Gauge. His color was a plus for some people but for us, it was always about structure, drive and his willingness to please, with color being an added bonus.

In 2010 Gauge was suppose to be bred to a dog in NC. We took him to a specialist to be examined and have his semen examined, before shipping it out for the breeding. I noticed blood in his urine prior that day. We could not do the breeding due to him having a bladder infection. The Dr. also noticed his prostate was enlarged at this time. We pretty much attributed that to the fact that he had not been bred in a while and dismissed it. That was our first sign of a hidden, more serious problem. The infection cleared out and all seemed fine with Gauge for the next year. Then I noticed him straining to urinate in the yard. I took him back to my regular vet, and there was no infection but his prostate was still enlarged. We also felt something in his abdomen that was abnormal. It felt like a golf ball. We Xrayed him and it appeared that whatever we felt was his bladder. So we disregarded it, and assumed it was just thickened bladder walls. Some meds were prescribed, and I took him home. One month later the problem was still there, and I felt his abdomen. When I felt the mass this time, he got excited, I felt like he was telling me yes that's the problem in his own way. I knew that it had grown from when we felt it one month prior. It was now the size of a baseball. I immediately called my vet, who came in on a weekend to see me. This time we dug a little deeper to see what this was. We did an ultra sound. It revealed a mass attached to his bladder. I knew that it was bad, and that most likely it was cancer. I just had that gut feeling. I chose to do an exploratory surgery to see exactly what this was. The following Monday, the surgery revealed exactly what I was fearful of. There were no options to surgically remove this mass, it was too large and was almost completely covering his bladder. It had engulfed the neck of his bladder- which was narrowing the passage for urine. That was why he was straining. We chose to humanely euthanize Gauge that day.